Software user guide

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by cwy, Feb 17, 2015.

1. cwy

cwy

Hareware assembly has a very detail assembly guide, let user fabricates a new printer step by step easily. I apologize if this question has been asked before but I have no about software guide for first use user, the software program modify is becoming better and better, I don't know many new functions using method, and what difference about newer and older version.
    I have some suggestions:
    1. Notify function of new version program on the forum, or notify user with e-mail.
    2. Publish a file of software user guide for user download, like as hardware user guide.
    3. If possibe, make a video of operation step by step, this is a very good for a novice at printer.

Thank you very much.
  2. I just finished a lengthy phone call with Ariel at Cartesian. They admit that they have overlooked some of the basic instructions for Windows (they are all Mac users). Ariel walked me through installing the software and we even found a hardware problem that was causing my printer to not connect with the computer. They now understand that people like me, using the Argentum as an educational tool, do not have access to Macs and are unfamiliar with open source software. All of my tech-related choices are made by an IT section that is morbidly afraid of viruses. The process was simple once I had the instructions. Thank you for all the help!