No print button

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Nikolas, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Hi all.
    I am trying to print the first circuit, but the software is not displaying a print button. Instead it is replaced by a Calibration button.

Throughout this process I find more differences compared to the wiki.
    In particular, when I click the button Process Image, I am getting the selection window, I select the png and this is converted in a .hex file inside the Documents/Argentum directory (so, no option to select the SD card).
    Nevertheless, I move the file to the SD card manually.

After putting the SD card in the printer and restarting everything (just to make sure the printer can read the card), I cannot find the print button, so I thought to try sending the command p LED_light.hex

When I do that, it starts (dry) printing.
  2. Rob

Rob Chief Problem Wrangler Staff Member

Hey Nikolas
    We haven't been the best at updating the wiki, but that is now on my list of things to update next.
    The latest release of the software (featuring the GUI) gives you the ability to drag an image directly onto the virtual print area and position as desired. If you then access the File menu and select Print, the .hex file will automatically be generated and uploaded to the SD card. You will see a progress bar of this and the subsequent print.
    Let me know how you go!
    Rob